We listened to scientists around the world on what they would like in a tissue slicer, and we implemented those features into the latest Compresstome models. Here is how our slicers compare to those on the market.
1. Extremely time consuming (slow cutting speed results in worse slice health)
2. Faster cutting speed causes chattermarks
3. Some tissues are difficult to cut without tearing or shearing
1. Generate fresh tissue sections 5 times faster
2. Can cut larger sized tissue sections
3. Cutting difficult tissues that are fibrous
4. No more chatter marks or shearing of tissue