Especially tailored for those who do electrophysiology, we have developed a new and improved model called the Compresstome VF-500-0Z.
What are the key features?
Improved slice health
- The Compresstome VF-500-0Z can section tissues to as thin as 2 µm thick. This presents tissue loss and damage, and is an excellent feature for brain connectome 3D reconstruction.
- Improves brain slice viability
- Manual blade alignment allows for a smaller gap (<0.1mm) between the cutting blade and the specimen tube edge.
- The Compresstome VF-500-0Z uses a linear re-circulating ball bearing for the vibration head. This helps to reduce blade wobbling.
- The linear bearing is fully rubber sealed, to prevent dusts and buffer ion build up.
Replacement of VF-300-0Z
- The new VF-500-0Z model will be replacing the VF-300-0Z. For a limited time, we are offering a 20% discount on the new VF-500-0Z model.
- Patch-clamp electrophysiology
- Live cell imaging
- Multiple electrode array (MEA) recording