NEW from Precisionary Instruments:
Compresstome® VF-310-0Z and VF-210-0Z Vibrating Microtomes
We launched the very first Compresstome® vibrating microtome in 2004. More than a decade later, we bring you our newest and best-selling Compresstome® vibrating microtomes: The VF-310-0Z and VF-210-0Z models!
Learning from YOU, our customers!
In developing our newest models, we learned a lot by listening directly from our customers. Over those years we’ve been listening to your comments, both positive and negative, and worked to produce the most user-friendly Compresstome® tissue slicers. The new Compresstome® VF-310-0Z and VF-210-0Z vibrating microtomes eliminate many points of frustration, while keeping all the things you love about the Compresstome® that make our slicers the only ones of its kind on the market.
New and Improved Features
We took a comprehensive look at our instruments and revamped many aspects of its design. One thing you love about our Legacy VF-300-0Z model is its unique customizability. Being able to section both fresh and fixed tissue on the same machine is invaluable for labs who simply cannot afford to have separate instruments for all tissue types. We kept this same unique customizability on the VF-210/310-0Z models, with some key new features including:
- Easily Removable buffer tray and tube adapter base assembly
- Fixed angle blade holder attachment. No more alignment needed!
- Now offering an extra-large 20 mm diameter specimen tube
- Attached control box: meaning a more portable, lighter footprint for ease of use
- Extra control features such as slice number and total thickness counters on VF-310-0Z
- Improved design, materials, and build quality for greater durability and reliability
- Increased quality control check for each VF-310-0Z and VF-210-0Z model sold
What are the main differences between Compresstome® tissue slicer models?
Both the VF-210-0Z and the VF-310-0Z allow for smooth and consistent sectioning of fresh and fixed tissue. The automation of the micrometer is the main difference between the two Compresstome models. When sectioning with the VF-210-0Z, users must manually turn the micrometer to advance the tissue thickness to the desired amount. In contrast, the electronic controls of the VF-310-0Z allow for the micrometer to automatically advance and cut continuous slices of the desired thickness.
We worked diligently and extensively to bring you the Compresstome® VF-310-0Z and VF-210-0Z vibrating microtomes. Now you have your chance to see what we are so excited about!
Check out the all new VF-310-0Z and VF-210-0Z models HERE at our website, along with all of the favorite Legacy models in the Compresstome® family.
As always, please feel free to reach out to us for more information. We’re always happy to hear from you.
- Website: www.precisionary.com
- Phone: 617-682-0586
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Free Quote Request: https://dev-precisionary.pantheonsite.io/instant-quote/