Hello! For this week and the next few weeks, we’d like to introduce you to each of our new rotary microtome models. Often, it’s super confusing when exploring a product line and deciding what microtome to buy. So we want to make this easy by introducing you to each of our microtome models one-by-one, with clear details about the features that distinguish each model.
We’ll begin with our Precisionary Rotary Microtome RF-600!
Precisionary Rotary Microtome RF-600
Our rotary microtome RF-600 is a manual model that is ideal for routine histology tissue sectioning. “Manual” means that single sections are cut and controlled using a main handwheel, and that the forward and reverse movement of the specimen holder (i.e., specimen head clamp) is controlled by a small coarse handwheel.
This microtome provides high precision cutting and stability, which gives you reproducible, high-quality sections from paraffin wax embedded samples, or other hard specimens including polymers.
Key RF-600 Features:
- We include TWO knife block cutting stages for free!
- We include TWO specimen clamps for free!
- High precision specimen feed control
- Compatible with low-profile and high-profile blades
- Specimen clamp is compatible with multiple cassette sixes
- Handwheel can be stable in any 360-degree position
- Cutting stage has blade guard and blade ejector for increased safety
- Spacious waste tray in front is removable for easy clean-up
Here are some quick technical specifications of the Precisionary Rotary Microtome RF-600.
Rotary microtome, sectioning microtome, sliding microtome, vibrating microtome, vibratome, microtome, Compresstome, agarose embedding, brain electrophysiology, brain recording slices, brain slice culture, brain slice electrophysiology, brain slices, immunohistochemistry slices, liver slices, lung slices, mouse brain slice, precision cut lung slices, precision cut tissue slices, slice electrophysiology, tissue slicer, tumor slices