We started in 2004 with the very first Compresstome® vibrating microtome. More than a decade later, we bring you our newest member of the Compresstome® vibrating microtome family: The VF-310-0Z!
Learning from YOU, our customers!
In developing our newest model, we’ve learned a lot by listening directly from our customers. Over those years we’ve been listening to your comments, both positive and negative. The new Compresstome® VF-310-0Z tissue slicer eliminates many points of frustration while keeping all the things you’ve loved about the Compresstome®.
New and Improved Features:
We’ve taken a comprehensive look at our instrument and revamped many aspects of its design. One thing you loved about our previous VF-300-0Z was its unique customizability. Being able to section both fresh and fixed tissue on the same machine was invaluable for labs who simply can’t afford to have separate instruments for all types. Here are some key new VF-310-0Z features:
- Removable buffer tray and tube adapter assembly
- Fixed angle blade holder attachment. No more alignment needed!
- Now offering an extra-large 22mm diameter specimen tube
- Attached control box
- Slice number and total thickness counters
- Improved design, materials, and build quality for greater durability and reliability
- Quality control check for each VF-310-0Z
We’ve worked long and hard to bring you the Compresstome® VF-310-0Z Vibrating microtome, and now you finally have your chance to see what we’re so excited about.
Functional Features of the VF-310-0Z Vibrating microtome
- Able to section both fixed and fresh tissue
- Can section fixed tissue as thin as 4* µm
- Section tissue from 4-1000µm
- Thickness adjustment resolution of 1µm
- Single and continuous cutting modes
- Specimen tube sizes: 6.5mm, 12.5mm, 15.5mm, 22mm
- Tissue thickness is tissue-type dependent
As always, please feel free to reach out to us for more information. We’re always happy to hear from you.