20%* off all Compresstome® VF-310-0Z and VF-210-0Z vibrating microtomes
June 2019 Only!
*Does not include purchase from the following countries: Those under EIMEA, China, Japan, and South Korea
*Valid only for VF-310-0Z, and VF-210-0Z sales, Does not include additional accessory purchases.
Compresstome® VF 310-0Z Vibrating Microtome
The CompresstomeⓇ VF-310-0Z is our newest vibrating microtome model. Designed by engineers with customer feedback, here is why this tissue slicer is the best choice for your research:
- Produces healthy acute slices
- Produces even, consistent slices
- Cuts slice thickness from 4µm to 1000µm
- Auto Zero-Z patented technology
- Eliminates chatter marks
- Holds specimens up to 20mm diameter
- Removable buffer tray for easy cleaning
- Easy to attach/remove blade holder
- Superior durability and quality
Experimental applications of the CompresstomeⓇ VF-310-0Z include cutting tissue slices for:
- Organotypic cultures
- Precision-cut live slices
- In-situ hybridization
- Electron microscopy
To find out more about the CompresstomeⓇ VF-310-0Z vibrating microtome, please see the information below.