Greetings! This week, you’ll meet our third and final rotary microtome model, the Precisionary Rotary Microtome RF-1000. This is our fully automated working machine, and it’s pretty awesome to see its automated cutting features!
Precisionary Rotary Microtome RF-1000
Our rotary microtome RF-1000 is truly a pretty awesome fully-automated work horse. “Fully automated” means that single sections can be cut automatically, without any turning of the handwheel by your arm. It also means that the forward and reverse movement of the specimen holder (i.e., specimen head clamp) is controlled by a LCD touchscreen (and thus is automated). The automated cutting feature can be controlled in three ways: using the touchscreen control panel, using the side control panel, and/or using the foot pedal.
This model is our top-of-the-line microtome and tissue slicer for histopathology. It is fully automated to provide reliability and outstanding operator comfort. The RF-1000 rotary microtome gives you stability and high precision cutting, allowing it to be a multi-purpose instrument for cutting paraffin wax embedded sections in research and clinical labs.
Key RF-1000 Features:
- We include the side control panel for free!
- We include the foot pedal for free!
- We include TWO specimen clamps for free!
- Side control panel allows for “sectioning” and “trimming” modes, slice thickness adjustments, and automation on/off
- LCD touchscreen panel shows multiple control settings (section & trim thickness, cutting mode, speed, and stroke distance)
- Specimen retraction helps users avoid damage between slice sample surfaces, ensuring higher quality slices
- Specimen clamp is compatible with multiple cassette sizes.
- Safety emergency stop button included
- Smooth turning handwheel can be locked for safety
- Cutting stage has blade guard for safety
- Large volume waste tray is removable for easy cleaning