Get 20% off by submitting a quote request!
The Precisionary Rotary Microtome RF-1000 is a brand new state-of-the-art product by Precisionary Instruments, a world leader in tissue slicers for pathology and histology laboratories for over 15 years. Key features of this rotary microtome RF-1000 include:
- Fully automated or manual mode selection.
- LCD touchscreen panel shows section and trimming thickness, slice counter, mode, speed, and stroke distance.
- Specimen retraction helps users avoid damage between sample surface and cutting blade, ensuring higher quality slices.
- Specimen clamp is compatible with multiple cassette sizes.
- Safety emergency stop system.
- Smooth turning hand wheel can be locked anywhere in the 360-degree turn, allowing for improved ergonomics.
- Cutting stage has blade ejector and blade guard for increased safety.
- Can be used with high- or low-profile cutting blades.
- Large volume waste tray is removable for easy cleaning.
__1 x RF-1000 Rotary Microtome (with Specimen Head Cassette Clamp)
__1 x Specimen Head Paraffin Block Clamp
__1 x Allen wrench (3mm) for specimen head clamps
__1 x Allen wrench (4mm) for handwheel screw
__1 x Power Cord
__1 x Side Control Panel with Cable
__1 x Foot Pedal with Cable
__1 x Removable Waste Tray
__1 x Microtome Knife Block Set
__1 x Tissue Brushes
__1 x Tissue Forceps
__4 x Specimen Metal Molds
__20 x Embedding Cassettes
__1 x RF-1000 User Manual